The great response of Charlie Cox when they ask for advice for a new Daredevil actor

The Netflix Daredevil series supposed a before and after the Marvel Series. Since then much has changed in the panorama of rights and distributions with the arrival of Disney + and the new series of Marvel s cinematographic universe but the fans continue to claim that the character becomes interpreted by Charlie Cox.

Daredevil s rights have already reversed Disney from Netflix, so when by time the question arises from whether we will see Matt Murdock at the UCM interacting with the rest of characters. Rumors that Charlie Cox will appear in Spider-Man: No Way Home revive every few weeks, but it is also possible that Disney finally decides to make a character reboot.

Recently Charlie Cox was interviewed at The Pop Culture Spotlight from Sirius XM and talked about the possibility of the return of him as Daredevil. Not only that, if not asked if he would have any advice for a new actor playing the character and Cox had a great response (and threatening)

I would go down to my basement, and I would find my mask of Daredevil. And he would persecute him, he would be stuck with me for her. He sentenced the actor between laughter, before being serious. Actually I would not give them any advice, I would like to discover it just as I had that opportunity, and I hope that being that character is both for them and it has been for me.

I do not mean just about my career, there are some things that have gone through being able to play this character who have become very important things for me, Cox continued. My association with American Foundation for the Blind and its community ... and have the opportunity to interpret someone with this capacity, I had this responsibility and I took it very seriously, it has been monumental.

Cox does not close the door to be Daredevil again, although he understands that the character may not be exactly as it was in the series. The actor compares him to how the comics change from a scriptwriter and cartoonist but the character is still the same, which would be a very successful description of whether we finally returned to see the Matt Murdock of Charlie Cox in the UCM.

Comments