Before top game: Flensburg extended with Aaron Mensing

The northern Germans immediately announced in front of the top game against leaders SC Magdeburg on Sunday. Sensing, which stands in the bid Denmark for the EM (13 to 30 January 2022) in Hungary and Slovakia, was recovered in the summer of TT Holster back to his youth club and had convinced as a replacement of the long-term injured Leave Miller.

Aaron has established himself in no time as an important support in no time, says SG-head coach Main Michelle: He makes that great and convinces with his qualities, so it was very quick for us to continue with us in the future Want to work together Aaron.

Kiek mol in | Aaron Mensing

With exclusivity and throwing strength knows sensing at the Fjord. I feel very well here in Flensburg, and I'm absolutely arrived, says Sensing: Working on a daily basis with this top-class team and developing me so steadily, I had a lot of fun, so I did not have to think for another year,, I am looking forward to many great games in the hell-north.

Comments